Task lists and project insight

In a previous email, I'd pasted a couple links for views/insight on the
uTouch stack's development progress. I'm adding to that list :-) (for
those new to Launchpad as a project/task management tool).

To get a list of tickets you're assigned to, you should do a query like
the following (this one is for me):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.assignee=oubiwann

I would strongly encourage every developer to add a link to her or his
bookmarks for the tickets they are responsible for in Launchpad. You
need only replace "oubiwann" with your LP username to get the list of
bugs that are assigned to you, sorted by importance. I've got a view
like the one above for each of the engineers on the team, so I can
monitor work loads.

Other views into the project now include milestones. You can see all the
projects' tasks as slotted per milestone here:
  https://launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch/+milestones

Note we've only just started targeting tasks/bugs to milestones for the
next cycle, so the milestone views will be pretty sparse for the next
few weeks.

As we roll into Natty, we will also be integrating with the work item
tools used by the Platform and DX teams. You can read more about that
here, if you're so inclined:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseTeam/FeatureStatus
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WorkItemsHowto

As mentioned in a previous email, features and major development/process
efforts can be viewed here:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch

Those will be increasing in number as we approach UDS :-)