Crowdsource Testing

Hello all,

In order to be able to track test results from our community I have set
up a test tracker for Multitouch:

    http://multitouch.qa.ubuntu.com

I have also tried to improve a bit the Testing part of the multitouch
wiki pages [1] and I have set up a new one explaining how to participate
[2].

I haven't blog about it yet or sent the email to the Ubuntu QA list,
because I wanted some feedback first from the MT people. Actually, the
milestone that you see there is fake, feel free to test it and report
results.

Please, have a look to it, to its documentation and to the testcases and
let me know what you think.

One more thing: today or tomorrow I will be requesting IS the upload of
a nice logo for it. I was thinking on a new Ubuntu logo and "Testing
Tracker", but if you have any particular suggestion, let me know (sooner
than later).

Thanks!
Ara.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch#Testing