Re: Crowdsource testing

Ara Pulido said the following on 08/30/2010 10:17 AM:
Hey Paul,

I noticed the same thing :-)

I poked around a bit at the site Ara linked to, and then realized that
she took screenshots, but must cropped them.

Ara, it might be a good idea to make a parenthetical comment "(note that
the images below are cropped screenshots; to see the full text and
examples, please visit the link given above)"

Done.

Oops, once I logged in to the qa tracker, now I have access to all the instructions I need to follow. Sorry ..