Re: 64 bit image

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 06:16 -0400, Paul S wrote:
> My multitouch screen laptop supports 64 bit and on lucid I'm running
> full disk encryption.
>
> I notice the cdimage for maverick daily has just 32 bit for netbook.
> Are there any plans to include 64 bit and also alternate installers?

AFAIK, the only Ubuntu Netbook Edition CD ISO is i386. However, you can
get the same thing by installing the Desktop Edition and then installing
ubuntu-netbook. You can then remove ubuntu-desktop if you want. You can
change between the Compiz and Unity window managers by selecting
different session types in the login screen.

-- Chase