ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology

Hey all,

I will be attending the 23rd ACM UIST Symposium Monday and part of
Tuesday at the beginning of October. Here is the conference site:
  http://www.acm.org/uist/uist2010/

If anyone will also be attending during those days, let's plan on
meeting up!

Here is the program:
  http://www.acm.org/uist/uist2010/Program.html

I'm very excited for Marvin Minsky's keynote on Monday morning :-)

If you cannot attend and there are any talks on Monday or Tuesday that
you would like to know more about, I will report back to the list with
my notes and impressions.

Thanks to Ikbel for bringing this conference to my attention!