magicmouse driver update

Hi all,

Yesterday Henrik and I spent some time separating out the hid drivers
from the internal hid code in our utouch test driver packages. As such,
the multitouch-kernel-source package, which contained just the
magicmouse drivers, has been renamed to magicmouse-kernel-source. If you
have the multitouch-kernel-source package from ppa:utouch-team/utouch
installed, apt-get install magicmouse-kernel-source should replace it
automatically.

I suggest updating to the new package as it includes a fix for a kernel
panic that can occur if you power off the Magic Trackpad without
disconnecting it from the computer first.

Thanks,

-- Chase