Utouch: HTC HD2

Dear all,

I am running maverick on the HTC HD2 (aka htcleo) cell phone. It has a
4,3" capacitive multi touch screen and wvga panel. I think running
utouch on this device would be splendid.
In order to prevent any confusion: htcleo comes with windows mobile
installed. We ported Linux 2.6.32 to it. By now it is pretty mature.

I have gathered all of the present information about the device in
following bug. It has

-general information on the device
-reference to the touchscreen driver used
- /proc/bus/input/devices
-evtest output
-mtdev-test output
-grail-touch output

According to Henrik Rydberg the htcleo ts in its current form produces
"two-finger MT type A protocol".

At this point I would like to say thanks for those who showed interest
and support so far. I am very excited about this and I hope I can
promote the utouch progress with this hardware.
I think this project is of high importance to free and open source
software on modern hardware.

Kind regards

Luke

Follow ups