Trouble getting started with Multitouch testing - Apple Magic Trackpad

Hello

Where should I go for help with multi-touch testing?

I have the following:

   - Apple Magic Trackpad - paired OK
   - Dell XPS M140
   - Ubuntu 10.10 beta
   - Installed utouch package
   - magicmouse-kernel-source package is installed
   - Created a profile on Ubuntu Testing Tracker
   - Installed python-pymt package

This command, *sudo evtest /dev/input/event10,* appears to show the Magic
Trackpad but I don't see any activity when running my fingers across the
pad.

This command, *sudo lsinput*,  returns: "/dev/input/event0 protocol version
mismatch (expected 65536, got 65537)". Not sure what that is about.

I've logged in a couple of times to  #ubuntu-touch on irc.freenode.net but
no one is active when I am. I'm on the east coast of USA. I usually have
time to test around 6PM EST.
*
*
I've also dented a few times on Identi.ca with tag #utouch.

Can y'all point me in the right direction to get me started testing utouch?

Rock on, PLA

Patrick L Archibald
http://patrickarchibald.com

Follow ups