Re: Testing M-t without HW

Recording/replaying of M-t can be done with Xnee CVS HEAD since just a few days. It does however need some more work[1].

The latest M-t/XInput features are not yet released as a GNU package, but I'll release a new version of Xnee asap and ping the Ubuntu developers and ask them to make a new package asap. Meanwhile a non official tar ball[2] can be used.

Then we can see if Xnee can do some help here.

/h

[1] speed (remove printfs) mainly
[2] Unofficial tar balls:
wget http://itupw056.itu.chalmers.se/xnee/nightly-dists/xnee-cvs-20100919.tar.gz
tar zxvf xnee-cvs-20100919.tar.gz
cd xnee-cvs-20100919/
./configure --disable-gnome-applet --disable-gui --enable-xinput2 && make

## Record
./cnee/src/cnee --record --mouse -sk q -o test.xns

# "move" the devices, halt recording by pressing q

## Replay without synchronisation
./cnee/src/cnee --replay -f test.xns -ns