Re: Testing M-t without HW

On 09/19/2010 11:53 PM, Henrik Sandklef wrote:
The latest M-t/XInput features are not yet released as a GNU package,
but I'll release a new version of Xnee asap and ping the Ubuntu
developers and ask them to make a new package asap.

There are still some problems getting Xnee to work properly on N900. These problems relates to the XInput/M-t support that has been added.

Just wanted to say that work is ongoing.

/h

FSCONS is stealing a lot of time and attention from me at the moment.