UDS and MT

Hey folks, I just wanted to give you a heads up on MT at UDS... we've
got a fair collection of sessions lined up, as I've emailed before (for
the newly-joined members of the list, you can view the sessions here:
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu?searchtext=hci-n).

The reason I'm emailing everyone is that folks are *very* excited about
multi-touch at UDS. The blog posts about MT and UDS are getting record
viewership (30,000 views in one day). I've given John Lea and Chase
Douglas a heads up about this, so that we're better prepared for the
onslaught of questions and interest.

If you can't attend, I'd encourage you to participate remotely with the
streaming audio broadcasts and IRC -- there are bound to be very
interesting questions asked and related discussion. We don't want folks
to miss anything good!

See you after the weekend,