uTouch Architecture for Natty

Hello all,

At UDS and for a couple weeks afterwards, we were hammering out the
details of the proposed uTouch architecture -- and by "we", I mean all
of us :-) It was a community effort, and has the possibility of a bright
future because of that.

The biggest contributors to the discussion were the MT/gesture crew from
Qt/Nokia and the PyMT devs (and of course the uTouch community
members!). Thanks guys! We also got input from a couple GTK folks, and
that was helpful.

Bradly T. Hughes brought up some excellent concerns about processes
being woken up as a result of gestures being made in the current
architecture. Nokia has a lot of experience with this sort of thing, and
their input is incredibly valuable to us. We're going to be watching
this very closely over the Natty cycle, and we encourage others to do so
as well.

Last, but not least: shiny pictures :-) I've attached a block diagram of
the latest.

As always, send along any comments, concerns, questions, etc.

Thanks,