Re: New GEIS v2.0 C Bindings posted

On 12/01/2010 09:00 PM, Stephen M. Webb wrote:

> I've updated the GEIS v2.0 C Bindings specification at
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/utouch-geis/+bug/674661/+attachment/1751854/+files/c-bindings.pdf> for your viewing pleasure.  The docbook source is, as always, up at lp:~bregma/utouch-geis/specs.
>
> This update contains revised subscription and event dispatch function
> definitions, additional status codes, and a slightly tweaked appearance.

Thanks for this! Some general question about one-finger gestures, contact data
and the ability to traverse the Gesture/Contact state from geis. This also came
up on IRC as a nice-to-have. Are there any plans to include the possibility to
traverse the set of current one-finger gestures, for instance? Will all touch
properties be accessible through the interface? Will multi-finger gestures refer
to its more fundamental constituents, or send data separately?

Cheers,
Henrik