Multitouch Games - XInput Support

Hi everyone,

is there some code that uses XInput 2.1 Multitouch support that I can use as a sample to code an XInput layer for the multitouch games? I have the spec (This http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~daniels/inputproto/tree/XI2proto.txt is current, right?), but it would be a lot easier to start with some code.

On a related note, has someone had the time to have a look at OXullo's initial package for our framework? A test/review would be great.

Thanks,

  Uli

Ulrich von Zadow | +49-172-7872715
Jabber: coder@xxxxxxxxxx