Multitouch in Qt/QML, status

Hello Denis,

I come to you with questions about the status of multitouch in QML. I
was informed that you likely have most of the bits ready to be able to
write multitouch QML applications with gestures coming from GEIS.

More specifically, in Ubuntu Natty I think that we will have Xinput 2.1
and GEIS 2.0. Where do we stand on integrating these with Qt?
And also, do you have by any chance a branch that would work on Ubuntu
Maverick with GEIS 1.0?

Being very new to the multitouch stack I apologise if I am not being
very accurate.

Thank you very much for your help,

Florian