Re: uTouch for Lucid Lynx

On Jan 23, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Leonardo Morelli wrote:

Hello Duncan,
I was wondering if there's a way to use uTouch in Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid. I
was able to install it on Maverick but had to switch back to Lucid
(video card related issues). And now I can't find a version for Lucid.
What about building it from source in Lucid? would it work?

Thanks for your time,
Leo

Hey Leo,

Thanks for your email. I'm responding to the MT dev mail list, as they should be able to help you out more easily. You'll need to be subscribed to the MT mail list...

Usually Chase would respond to a query like this pretty quickly, but he's currently traveling overseas (presenting at a conference).

Stephen or Ikbel should be able to help you out, though.

Thanks,