New location for packaging branches

Hey folks

For those of you who haven't been involved, at the request of the
packaging people we have created a new team on launchpad,
utouch-packaging <https://launchpad.net/~utouch-packaging> to own the
packaging branches for the various uTouch projects.  This move allows
members of the utouch-team to maintain the packages while allowing
others (such as the Ubuntu Core Devs) to make changes to the packages as
necessary without granting extended access to the upstream branches.

I've migrated some of the new projects there as part of the effort to
get them uploaded to Ubuntu.  We should move packaging branches for all
the other uTouch projects there as uploads are required.

--
Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.