Re: Utouch test application help

On Feb 16, 2011, at 6:05 AM, Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Duncan M. McGreggor <duncan.mcgreggor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote: Ikbel can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that it will not be possible to get smooth anything using ginn, since ginn maps gestures to key combos... and key combos usually resort in discrete actions.

Yes, ginn produces discrete actions, so it can have all the smoothy effect.

You meant "can't", right?

But sometimes this can get a somewhat similar feeling that it's smooth.
http://goo.gl/b1pNs