Re: Running ginn and uTouch-geis on Gentoo

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 10:53 +0100, Andreas Willich wrote:

> Do you have a plan where the move of the uTouch Stack to the client side
> will be finished or the first results are available?
> If not, I will start porting this patches to gentoo, becaue I want to be on
> the bleeding edge ;-)

We have targeted this as the priority for the next Ubuntu release,
Oneiric Ocelot, due in October.  It will be available in the source
repos (and PPAs) probably this summer for testing, but I can't give a
more accurate estimate because our priorities may change after UDS in
May.

--
Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.