Re: Ginn "Oneric" Spec

On 06/02/2011 12:01 PM, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 17:35 +0200, José Expósito wrote:
>> I share with you the actual state of the specs for the next version of
>> Ginn to discuss about it, for add or remove more funcionality, talk
>> about configuration file format or anything that you consider useful
>> ;)
>>
>> http://www.docdroid.net/c0w/ginn-oneric-spec.pdf.html
>
> This is very sweet.

I second this! The specification looks good, and I'm looking forward to
seeing the new Ginn!

The one thing I still don't see is how to match on a specific device
type. For example, we want to be able to match scroll events in one
direction for trackpads and in the opposite direction for touchscreens.
Have I missed this in the document?

Thanks!

-- Chase