Apple Wireless Trackpad...

Hi,

I'm using an Apple wireless track pad in Oneiric (completely up to date x86-64 system) with Unity. I've got the trackpad paired, and it seems to work with one finger (I get mouse pointer movements).

I've used gesturetest as described here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch/Testing/UsingGesturetest

I see gesture ids for one & two finger gestures here.

I run evtest /dev/input/event6

I see one and two finger events, however, if I do a triple tap, the events stop from the trackpad. I will get no events for about 5 min, then it seems to clear up and work again.

Any ideas?

Scott

scottb@heron:~$ uname -a
Linux heron 3.0.0-15-generic #25-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jan 2 17:44:42 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
scottb@heron:~$

Follow ups