Trouble in adding Unity gestures support on our own device

 Hello everyone!
 We are adding supports to Ubuntu for our own developed multi-touch
device(with our own developed device driver). The problem is our device
seems working well but no any Unity gesture descripted on wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch is available. I had took some tests:

   1. Run “evtest” by performing tap with single finger, tap with four
   fingers and drag with three fingers on our device. The output seems OK :
   http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138913/
   2. Then I run “mtdev-test” by performing the same action. The output
   seems OK as well: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138909/
   3. Finally, the output of “geistest”, with the same action on our
   device: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138912/. I am not sure whether it’s OK.

 Any suggestions? Thanks!
  In addition, I am using Ubuntu 12.04 i386 with 3.2.0-23 kernel, running
in VMWare (My CPU is Intel Core i3 530, with Graphics in cell, but cannot
get resulotions higher than 1024x768 under Linux. That is painful, so I
always run Linux in VMWare, with higher resulotion support from VMWare
Tools).

Follow ups