Re: Trouble in adding Unity gestures support on our own device

On 08/11/2012 09:55 PM, Canmor Lam wrote:
Hello everyone!
We are adding supports to Ubuntu for our own developed multi-touch
device(with our own developed device driver). The problem is our device
seems working well but no any Unity gesture descripted on wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch is available. I had took some tests:

 1. Run “evtest” by performing tap with single finger, tap with four
    fingers and drag with three fingers on our device. The output seems
    OK : http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138913/
 2. Then I run “mtdev-test” by performing the same action. The output
    seems OK as well: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138909/
 3. Finally, the output of “geistest”, with the same action on our
    device: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1138912/. I am not sure whether it’s OK.

Can you provide your Xorg log file, usually /var/log/Xorg.0.log. That will give us some more info about your device.

Is your device a touchscreen or a touchpad?

Thanks!

-- Chase