mylvmbackup-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: mylvmbackup -- handle flush table with read lock solution. script to share

Hi Linda,

thank you very much, I really appreciate your help. I'll try to perform a more thorough review of your changes as soon as possible, hopefully some time this weekend.

Thanks again!

Lenz