mylvmbackup-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: mylvmbackup -- handle flush table with read lock solution. script to share

Hi Linda,

just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I performed a
review of your proposed changes and made a few small modifications some
time ago. Unfortunately I suffered from a hard disk crash, so these
changes disappeared before I could push them to Launchpad :(

I was traveling quite a lot in the past few weeks, so I did not yet get
around to make another attempt to review and merge your patches. I
apologize for the delay and the radio silence on my end. Your patches
introduce some big changes to how mylvmbackup operates, so I want to make
sure that they don't have any side effects.

Lenz