mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

MySQL(-proxy)-Shell

Hi,

>From time to time I write proof-of-concepts around the proxy to see if
the API is good enough or if code sections have to be refactored to be
flexible. One of those stunts is:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~jan-kneschke/mysql-proxy/mysql-shell

I blogged about it at

  http://jan.kneschke.de/2009/2/23/mysql-proxy-yet-another-mysql-shell

I have some ideas where I want to go with it, to make it really useful,
but for now it is just a tool for me to make sure that functions of the
core-libs are nicely split up.

If you have ideas what would be cool to have a mysql-shell just throw
them in.

cheers,
  Jan
--
 jan: "Gee, Brain^WEric, what'd you wanna do tonight?"
eric: Same thing we do everynight: Take over the HelloWorld!

Follow ups