mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Repository for Lua scripts - looking for ideas

Diego Medina wrote:
> [cut]
>>> So, what do you think?
>> I definately like the idea of having an 'official' script repo.
>>
>> There are some scripts at http://forge.mysql.com/search.php?k=mysql+proxy
>> that might be useful to include/port into any new repository.
>>

> Absolutely, we could take those as well. We know of a handful of
> changes that broke some of those scripts, and having a repository
> would make it much easier to keep up-to-date

The repo should have a test-suite for the scripts same as we have it for
the proxy provides scripts too.

> Thanks
>
> Diego

cheers,
  Jan
--
 jan: "Gee, Brain^WEric, what'd you wanna do tonight?"
eric: Same thing we do everynight: Take over the HelloWorld!