mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Lua script repository

Hi everyone,

As discussed before, we now have a repository on launchpad for lua scripts.

https://launchpad.net/mysql-proxy-lua-scripts

and we have a developers team

https://launchpad.net/~mysql-proxy-lua-scripts-developers

As Kay suggested, the developers team is moderated, this means that
everyone can just go ahead and have their branches as we do now for
the mysql proxy project, but there will be a smaller group of people
who will be able to "merge" those branches back into trunk (main
branch).
So one of the question I have is, how does someone from the community
join this group?

Next steps:

I'll be looking at how we could add lua scripts and their tests.

Thanks and ideas, comments are welcome!

   -Diego

--
Diego Medina