mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Proxy hackathon: Hamburg, Germany

What do people think of October 15 and 16 as Hackathon dates?

Regards, Heidi

On Jun 19, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Heidi Bergh-Hoff wrote:

We are having trouble with the August date due to a collision with our internal release schedule. We are checking alternatives and will be getting back with a proposal soon.

Heidi

P.S.  Kay: Thanks very much for your efforts so far to set this up!!!!