mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Windows Proxy version is wrong in 0.7.2?

Hi!

On Jul 7, 2009, at 9:05 AM, manohar s wrote:

Also, http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=41417 is not yet fixed. I can see from the comment that there was an attempt for fixing this, was this in
different branch?

mmmh. good catch, this must've slipped by.
I see it currently as targetted for 0.8, but I will bring it up again.

Manohar