mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Windows Proxy version is wrong in 0.7.2?

Hi,

For me this is reproducible only on windows. Linux 32 bit binaries are
working fine.

I have filed a report here:

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=45996&thanks=4

Manohar

--
hope is the only thing which keeps us all happy
http://sqlyog.wordpress.com/