mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Windows building instructions for MySQL proxy 0.7.2

Hi!

On Jul 13, 2009, at 6:41 PM, manohar s wrote:

Hi,
According to this, https://launchpad.net/mysql-proxy/+announcements, INSTALL file is updated with building instructions for MySQL proxy on windows. But I checked the INSTALL file after downloading the source. But there are no instructions on how to build MySQL proxy on windows. Am I missing anything
here?

Which version did you download?
I just checked in the mysql-proxy-0.7.2.tar.gz available at https://launchpad.net/mysql-proxy/+download and that has all the information.
The current trunk has the same information.

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028