mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Windows building instructions for MySQL proxy 0.7.2

I downloaded the source from here:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-proxy/index.html.
The source here and the source in launchpad are of different sizes (In
dev.mysql.com: 688Kb, Launchpad: 701 KB) even though the release version is
same. Also in dev.mysql.com INSTALL file is not updated.

Thanks for the info. I will check this out.

Manohar

--
hope is the only thing which keeps us all happy
http://sqlyog.wordpress.com/