mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Replication examples?

Hi,
I'd like to use mysql-proxy in between a master and slave to intercept
and filter the replication stream. I have searched for examples of
this in the code and online, and have been unsuccessful in finding
anything useful other than this:
http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/mysql/mysql-proxy-meets-binlog-the-examples
However, that only gives examples of using the binlog files directly,
rather than intercepting the replication stream in an event driven
fashion. Is there a way to do it using read_query(), or am I missing
part of the API that is more directly related to replication events?
If anyone has advice or examples, I'd really appreciate it.
Best,
Garth