mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Hackathon in October cancelled

Hi!

I'm sad to have to announce that we will need to cancel the planned hackathon.

Due to several reasons most of our team won't be able to attend and given certain restrictions we are currently facing funding would be an issue as well.
Once those have been resolved we will be looking for an alternative.

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028