Re: I am lost too Leigh,

Hi Leigh and Geoff.

On 20 November 2013 16:05, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Leigh and David,
>
> Leigh I am also in a very steep (for me) learning phase.
>
> David, if you could assist as to how to reply to individual messages - or
> isn't that necessary?

If you want to reply to the all list all you have to do is to reply to all
- in gmail I use the option Reply All, which will include the original
recipient and the (in this case taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and newdocs@
lists.launchpad.net). If you just want to reply to a individual recipient
you'll just have to hit the Reply option and it will only reply to that one.

> Leigh, no doubt we will run out of time today, but I will try to get my
> thoughts together on the two issues you raised.
>
> Unfortunately, I am not even sure of what the present icon looks like or
> where it is?

The team's icon is the one in top left corner of the NewDocs Launchpa page.