From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/20/13 11:05 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] I am lost too Leigh,

Hi Leigh and David, Leigh I am also in a very steep (for me) learning phase. David, if you could assist as to how to reply to individual messages - or isn't that necessary? Leigh, no doubt we will run out of time today, but I will try to get my thoughts together on the two issues you raised. Unfortunately, I am not even sure of what the present icon looks like or where it is? Cheers, Geoff Smith. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups