Re: A Possible Alteration to Wording on the NewDocs Face-page.

"Helpful Links" is a good idea Geoff. Funny how one small word can make a world of difference. All the best, Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/20/13 10:47 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] A Possible Alteration to Wording on the NewDocs Face-page.

Hi Leigh and David, There is a possible change of wording that I have been considering for some time. In Item 2, I consider the wording "Helpful Links : A Page of Interesting and Helpful Links" would be - more appealing to a User who is seeking Information. Let me know what you think. If you both are in agreement, I can make the change or alternatively one of you can. Cheers, Geoff Smith. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups