An oversight on my part.

Hi

On Wednesday, 20 November 2013, Geoff Smith wrote:

> Hi Leigh and David,
>
> Firstly I must congratulate you Leigh for taking the responsibility of the
> NewDocs Team owner as well as partnering David in his role as Administrator.

  Geoff, that was a horrible mistake I made when setting up the team, and
for which I beg you to apologize me. I've already corrected it and you are
now a administrator of the team as we have decided.
Once again let me express I sorry I am for that stupid error of mine.

> Secondly I have to apologize for my rather erratic behaviour over the last
> 12 hours or so. I am quite excited at this stage of NewDocs existence and
> as such have not been very controlled with my behaviour. I consider myself
> very fortunate to be a mere "member" of this team.
>
> Thank you both for the kindness that you have both shown to me in this
> period of our relationship.

It's me who have to thank you, and also thank Leigh, it has been an immense
pleasure and a great honor to work with you both.

Cheers and best wishes to you both,