An oversight on my part.

Hi Leigh and David,

Firstly I must congratulate you Leigh for taking the responsibility of the NewDocs Team owner as well as partnering David in his role as Administrator.

Secondly I have to apologize for my rather erratic behaviour over the last 12 hours or so. I am quite excited at this stage of NewDocs existence and as such have not been very controlled with my behaviour. I consider myself very fortunate to be a mere "member" of this team.

Thank you both for the kindness that you have both shown to me in this period of our relationship.

Cheers and best wishes to you both,
Geoff.

Follow ups