     BTW your comments re the competition are spot on.

     With regards,

     Geoff - :-D

On 27/11/13 12:34, Leigh Tate wrote:
Geoff, do you mean posting to the forum? I definitely think you've made an excellent spokesperson. :)

Best wishes,
Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/26/13 02:47 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Proposal for 10 Day Posts.

Hi Leigh and David,

Firstly let me apologize for messing up the formats of these messages - I really am getting confused.

I have a suggestion that we consider having Posts every 10 days with the occasional Post occurring

after 5 days. Who does what can be decided after discussion. I fully appreciate that both of you have

responsibilities outside of NewDocs, however I find have a lot of time that could be better implemented.

Rather than my face being up front all the time, perhaps I could concentrate on finding material for you

two to Post (perhaps we could each post for one third of the time?)

I could be putting aside material to be posted later, but I find that I have difficulty storing up a large

amount of future work. I would rather be posting smaller amounts and thereby getting it out of the way.

Anyway let me know what you think - perhaps we can open the suggestion for further discussion.

Cheers and best wishes,

Geoff.