proposed welcome message

Hi Geoff and David,

Here is a proposal for our mailing list welcome message. What else needs to be included, or what should be changed?

On behalf of the NewDocs team, welcome to the NewDocs mailing list. The purpose of this list is to discuss the development and maintenance of NewDocs. In exchange for your enthusiasm and willingness to help, we only ask that you stay on topic and maintain a high standard of courtesy and respect in your posts.

Links for managing your mailing list subscription can be found at the end of every post.
Newdocs can be accessed here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs
Our Launchpad page:-https://launchpad.net/~newdocs
Ubuntu Forums Wiki Discussion thread: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2110857

Please let me know what you all think.