Re: Possible Posts 5th and 10th December.

Geoff, I think I might have lost your train of thought, as I'm a bit
confused.

On 28 November 2013 17:47, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Leigh and David,
>
> David,
>
> Below is my proposed Post for the 5th December. If any of the pages
> don't measure up let me know.
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio 15 Removals

What are the 15 ones to be removed? I count 19 Ubuntu Studio pages in the U
page <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/U>

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScience 3 Removals

Do you mean that besides the
UbuntuScience<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScience> itself,
the other three Ubuntu Science pages are to be removed, right?

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VMware 3 Removals

Again, like the previous, I'm assuming that besides
VMware<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VMware> itself,
the other three VMware pages are to be removed, right?

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VNC 2 Removals

There are 4 pages regarding VNC, what are the ones that are to be removed?
One other thing that has to be done in the V
page<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/V> is
to properly alphabetize it. I'll do that.

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Troubleshooting 1 Replacement.

What is to be replaced? And by what?

> There is possibly more of a cleanup for one of these however I think this
> is adequate for now.
>
> Hi all,
>
> Today there was a new Link added to NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/
> community/NewDocs>.
>
> Ubuntu Handbook <http://ubuntuhandbook.org>

This one is to go under the Helpful Links
page<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links>,
right?

> There were also another Two Documentation Pages added.
> Troubleshooting <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Troubleshooting>

 Besides this one, what is the other?

> The remaining Page was listed in two positions in The Pages Index.
>
> Loco Teams List Ubuntu <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>
>
> Ubuntu Loco Teams List <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>

This lead us to the, still unanswered, question if we should consider this
cases as just one page in the running total or as two pages. I think that
neither you or Leigh has expresses your views on this issue.

> The running total of Documentation Pages on the Alterations To NewDocs <
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now ???
> Pages.
>
> The number of Links listed on the Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/
> community/Links> page is now 72.

> *************************
> Possible Pages for David on or about 10th December.
>
> To enter with three Xubuntu ones.
>
> David, do these Eight Pages meet your approval?
>
> Disk Performance <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DiskPerformance>
>
> Dynamic Firewall <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DynamicFirewall>
>
> FAQ <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CommonQuestions>
>
> Find Page <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FindPage>
>
> Flash Player Standalone <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/
> FlashPlayerStandalone>
>
> How to Create a Network Share Via Samba Via CLI (Command-line interface /
> Linux Terminal) - Uncomplicated, Simple and Brief Way! <
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/How%20to%20Create%
> 20a%20Network%20Share%20Via%20Samba%20Via%20CLI%20%
> 28Command-line%20interface/Linux%20Terminal%29%20-%
> 20Uncomplicated%2C%20Simple%20and%20Brief%20Way%21>
>
> Mailman <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Mailman>
>
> Setting Up Conky <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SettingUpConky>
>
> The running total of Documentation Pages on the Alterations To NewDocs <
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now ???
> Pages.
>
> The number of Links listed on the Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/
> community/Links> page is now 72.

I haven't yet looked at this ones, but I'll try to do it sunday night. I'll
get back to you on these then.

Best wishes.
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster