things I need to post to the discussion thread

Firstly, David and Geoff, thank you for your very kind holiday wishes. :)

I have three things, upcoming, to post to the Forum discussion thread.

1 - updates to the "A" page. I will do that directly, with the omission of asking the community to look at ToBeReviewed https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed . If David's suggestion is agreeable to the Ubuntu Documentation Project Team https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc&lang=en , then that will take care of what to do with those pages. Geoff, I'll adjust the page count on the Alternations https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs  page at that time if that's okay.

2 - the list you forwarded me, Geoff. I'm not really certain what I'm to say about them. I know you want to share the wiki thread postings, but I hope it doesn't get too confusing as to who is doing what, when.

3 - our LP team announcement. Is there anything particular you all want said? Are we extending an invitation to others to join?

At some point next month, I'd like to toss in a brief post reporting PageHits https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PageHits . Does it matter when?

Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups