Re: things I need to post to the discussion thread

On 29/11/13 22:47, David Manuel Pires wrote:
On 29 November 2013 11:45, Leigh Tate <leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to agree that, eventually, ToBeReviewed<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed>will become quite a project. David, if Geoff is agreeable, then I say
please do go forward with your suggestion. Ultimately those pages will
require someone with expertise to make decisions about them, so having
another team alerted to that would be useful. I fully trust your and their
judgment regarding what to do.

Best wishes,
Leigh

Al right, let's wait for Geoff decision, then.

Best wishes,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

     Hi David and Leigh,

I am in complete agreeance your decisions on this one. My only problem is a fear that my knowledge will be inadequate to cope with the administration of the project. By the way I am surprised to find you both still online at this time. I expected a shutdown this
     weekend!
     With kind regards,
      Geoff.