Re: things I need to post to the discussion thread

It's 7:41 a.m. here!
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/29/13 07:11 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] things I need to post to the discussion thread

On 29/11/13 22:47, David Manuel Pires wrote: > On 29 November 2013 11:45, Leigh Tate <leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > >> I have to agree that, eventually, ToBeReviewed<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed>will become quite a project. David, if Geoff is agreeable, then I say >> please do go forward with your suggestion. Ultimately those pages will >> require someone with expertise to make decisions about them, so having >> another team alerted to that would be useful. I fully trust your and their >> judgment regarding what to do. >> >> Best wishes, >> Leigh > > Al right, let's wait for Geoff decision, then. > > Best wishes, > David > > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster > > > Hi David and Leigh, I am in complete agreeance your decisions on this one. My only problem is a fear that my knowledge will be inadequate to cope with the administration of the project. By the way I am surprised to find you both still online at this time. I expected a shutdown this weekend! With kind regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp