Re: Geoff's Part December Post.

----- Original Message -----
From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 11/29/13 01:35 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Geoff's Part December Post.

Besides everything I stated in my reply I have another addition to propose, which is Linux Kernel Development http://learninglinuxkernel.in/
Even though it may sound as a bit techie, it's a collection of tutorials aimed towards beginners. It is just a starting point towards learning linux kernel programming. Every chapter is written in an easy to understand language and supplied by proper examples.
What do you think?
I think this is a very good addition, because it broadens are offerings to a larger base of Ubuntu users. Those new to Linux often need the most help in the simplest language, but I think we should be conscientious to offer links and pages to all levels.
Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups