Re: things I need to post to the discussion thread

----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/29/13 07:47 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] things I need to post to the discussion thread
2. Leigh Ignore my list and post what you think best.
Geoff, I must take responsibility for my confusion. I have several projects going on and each one is in a mental compartment. If I go beyond that, it's as though all those brain cells are used up and I start feeling out of balance. I think it's realistic for me to make a goal of two posts to the discussion thread each month. One for an update on tidying up NewDocs (I'll start on the B's next). The other a PageHits update.
I know you are very keen not to appear to post the most on the Wiki thread. But I think folks are very aware that the work is shared. If you do the work, go ahead and post it.
The other thing I was asking about is the announcement to the thread about our Launchpad team. Is there anything particular you want said? David seconds the idea of an invitation to others to join if they wish. What do you think? Is there anything else that should be mentioned?
The very best,
Leigh