From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 12/01/13 08:11 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Geoff's Part December Post.

Hi

On 30 November 2013 02:53, Geoff Smith < taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:Hi Leigh and David,

 I'm afraid David that I didn't understand your earlier reply. Does this mean that we should count
 all of the extra listings as pages? I am quite prepared to change my original answer on this
 subject. It will be a way for getting the page count up! lol

Please apologize me Geoff because I've explained myself incorrectly for sure because want I think is exactly the opposite. IMO we shouldn't count all of the extra listings as pages because they are a redundancy. What really is important is the subject addressed by the page, not its denomination.
Best wishes to you both,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Follow ups