Re: Page Counts (was Re: Geoff's Part December Post.)

On 02/12/13 22:55, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi.

On 2 December 2013 11:50, Leigh Tate <leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gentlemen,

May I reword to clarify? We are in agreement that we are counting
destination pages, not links, is that correct?
AlterationsToNewDocs<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs>will reflect the number of wiki pages themselves, not how many times we
link to them in different categories?

Exactly that, Leigh.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

     Hi Leigh and David,

Please accept my humble apology for dragging this up again. For you particularly Leigh, I'm sorry to drag you through all that. I'm all for keeping it simple so "Destination Page(s)" sounds good to me. As for the link page(s) how does "Alternative listing(s)" for "Destination Page(s)" sound to you both?
     Let me know what you think,

     With kind regards to you both,
      Geoff.